Casual Tennis Coach at Canterbury College
Join a Passionate Team Dedicated to Excellence in Tennis and Student Development
Canterbury College is a leading independent ELC-12 coeducational Anglican school in Waterford, servicing the growing southern Brisbane, Logan and northern Gold Coast corridor. We are committed to fostering excellence in education, sports, and community values.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Tennis Coach to join our vibrant Canterbury Taipans Sporting Club.
- Conduct high-quality, safe, and engaging tennis lessons.
- Ensure programs are delivered in line with our established standards.
- Assist in program development.
- Act as a role model in deportment, behavior, and communication.
- Lesson planning and evaluation.
- Setting up and packing down equipment.
- Providing feedback and evaluations on students.
- Covering rosters and additional duties as required.
- Key Selection Criteria:
- Proven experience in delivering tennis lessons.
- Strong commitment to customer service excellence.
Current Tennis Australia Coach Membership.
Working with Children Blue Card.
Why Join Canterbury College:
We value the professional development of our staff and offer a dynamic and engaging workplace. We nurture a whole of College approach to wellbeing and staff development.
How to Apply:
To express your interest and be a part of Canterbury College's journey of nurturing compassionate and optimistic young people, ready for the world, please submit your application, including a cover letter, and a resume to Dan Walker, Principal.
Canterbury College supports the rights of children and young people and is committed to the safety and wellbeing of students enrolled at the College. As such, the successful applicant will be expected to adhere to the College’s policies and procedures relevant to student care and protection.